Clay leaf printing is such a fun and simple craft.
You will need
- wax paper ( I use baking paper)
- a tray
- air drying clay
- a variety of leaves
What you need to do:
- Lay the wax paper on a tray.
- Place the leaf on the wax paper vines side up
- Take a ball of clay and press it down over the leaf with your palm. Press hard.
- Turn over your clay and gently peel off the leave.
- Shape your clay with a knife or using a round cutter. If you are going to be hanging your clay print then poke a straw through whilst soft to make a hole.
- Leave to dry for at least 24 hours then paint if you wish.
Do you have any nature crafts you’d like to share with us? Old or new posts most welcome.
Let’s inspire each other.
We would absolutely love to see your nature crafts so do please share them with us. We will share on our Naturally Crafty Pinterest Board and across social media using the hashtag #naturallycrafty
This is a very simple linky with very few ‘rules’.