Peach and lime ice lollies
Come on sunshine we are waiting for you. Don’t you know there are paddling pools to set up and ice lollies to make ?
There is little more lovely in the summer months than sitting under the blazing sun eating an icy and refreshing lolly. These sounds rather delicious don’t you think – and so simple to make. Your kids will just love them, and so will you!
Makes 450 mls – enough for 3 to 4 ice lollies, depending on the size of your moulds
- 400g pot Nature’s Finest Peaches in Juice
- 1tsp sugar free sweetener e.g. Canderel Spoonful
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Drain the peaches, reserving the juice
- Place the peaches in blender and puree until smooth
- Add the reserved juice, sweetener, lime juice and zest and blitz again for 30 seconds to combine
- Pour the mixture into the lolly mould then freeze until solid
|Sat Fat (g)||0||0%|
Recipe by Fiona Hunter
Be sure to let me know how yours turn out if you give them a go! I am off to buy some lolly moulds!
I am rather in love these from Zoku as they apparently slide out easily from the freezer with no need to warm the base first.
We just need the sun!